Easy Keto Pizza With Cali’Flour Foods
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Cali’flour Foods. Thank you for letting me create this quick and easy keto pizza using your low carb crust options!
If you would like to try Cali’flour Foods please follow this link and use the code KETOSAMIAM for 10% off your order! These versatile, keto-friendly crusts have become a staple in my family – give them a shot and make your favorite pizza or flatbread at home!
We all love a good fathead dough. There’s no denying that ubiquitous keto recipe has made the rounds and found its way into nearly every keto kitchen. But, at some point, you realize you’re literally just eating a disc of cheese held together with almond flour and more cheese, and it just all feels a little heavy. When I first started keto over 5 years ago, cauliflower crust pizzas were soo trendy, but they just couldn’t compare to the fathead dough pizzas. For one, they just smell really terrible while baking and, honestly, they were more trouble than they were worth, taste-wise. These days, you can find ‘cauliflower crust’ pizza in most grocery stores, and even in some restaurants, but buyer beware! Those pizza crusts are usually NOT actually low carb – they just have cauliflower added to the crust. What’s the flippin point, right?!
So what’s a low carb-lifer to do? That’s right, let the pros handle it. Cali’flour Foods came out with ACTUALLY low carb pizza crusts (only 1g net carb per ⅓ crust) that ACTUALLY taste good. Now we can have pizza just as quick as everyone else and we can add our own toppings to make them exactly like we want them. Oh, and, by the way, they have GREAT ingredients, too. Not only are they grain free, keto friendly and gluten free, but they are also super easy to bake and ready to eat in about 30 minutes.
Who doesn’t love an easy-to-make pizza recipe? This week, I’ve been trying out a bunch of different recipes for y’all, and I think I’ve found a great couple of options for you to try. These low carb crusts make trying new favorites even easier so you don’t have to worry about making every single thing from scratch – they’re great to have on hand for an easy dinner or to make sure no one gets left out on Friday pizza nights.
@califlourfoods is one of the best keto-friendly pizza crust options out there. They don’t use any fillers or nuts, and their plain crust (their base recipe) has just 3 simple ingredients: fresh cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, and egg whites. That’s it! It doesn’t get much better than that!
Here is what I did to put together our pizza and our decadent dessert flatbread!
Red Hot Chicken Pizza
Spicy chicken with melted cheese, dipped in ranch dip has always been my favorite pizza. I know the classics are classics for a reason, but everything about this Red Hot Chicken Pizza screams flavor. You can scale back the hot sauce if you prefer a more mild heat level.
- 4 oz precooked shredded chicken
- one batch of Buffalo Sauce (found below)
- 4 oz fresh mozzerella
- red onion (optional)
- 2 tbps melted butter
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- garlic powder
- Start by heating your oven to degrees with your vented pizza tin in the oven while it is heating.
- Follow the directions on the packaging. You want to cook the pizza crust and let it cool before topping. I wrapped the edges of the pizza in foil so that they didn’t get too crisp!
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Whisk in hot sauce and garlic powder until combined. Pour the sauce onto the chicken and toss, you want it to be coated but not drenched. If you have extra sauce, save it to drizzle on the pizza when it comes out of the oven.
- On the pizza, add the chicken, mozzarella, and red onion.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- I turned on the broiler for 5 minutes to get the top nice and bubbly! Drizzle the left over sauce on the pizza.
- Let the pizza cool and then enjoy with some nice cool ranch dip!
Dessert Flat Bread
You didn’t think I would have a post about these awesome crusts without including dessert did you?! No way! Cali’flour Foods also has a smaller flatbread option that is also keto friendly! They can be used for taco shells, toast, single serving pizzas, or this fun dessert flatbread.
This awesome dessert flatbread came out so chocolatey and gooey. It was even delicious right out of the fridge cold the next day! And, let’s be honest, that’s the mark of a great pizza. You can add any other fun dessert ideas like fresh strawberries, nuts and dried fruit, or even a scoop of low carb ice cream.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- Splash vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
In a microwave safe bowl, heat the cream cheese for 30 seconds. Mix in powdered sweetener and vanilla. Set aside.
- 1.5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar sub
- Splash of vanilla
In a bowl, mix together almond flour, sweeteners. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and then mix into the dry ingredients. Mix until its a nice crumble texture.
- Bake the flatbread following the instructions on the package.
- When the flatbread is done, spread a nice layer of the “sauce” and then sprinkle on the sugar free chocolate chips
- Sprinkle the crumble on top and put in the oven under the broiler for 4 minutes.
- Take out and let cool. I found this dessert flatbread was better after it had cooled.
Hey, I'm Sam!
I've been following a ketogenic lifestyle for 4 years now and have never turned back. Join me as I share my Keto insight and cook my way through some of the most delicious low carb recipes this world has to offer! Learn More